Friday, October 4, 2013

Cooking For 2 | Tomato Soup in a Mug


When Autry & I first moved into our apartment the weather was cold & we ate many of our meals on the couch. This is something that would be great for a movie night on the couch or even just sitting together and talking. Either way, it's really fun to drink soup out of a mug so you should try it some time!


Ingredients
1 large can of tomato soup
1 can of milk
2 mugs
2 cloth napkins

Directions
1. Pour the soup into a medium pot on the stove. Fill the can up with milk (but not all the way) and dump that in there and then stir it up. I prefer to use a whisk on tomato soup, but a spoon will work too.
2. Turn the stove on medium heat and stir well until hot. It should only take a few minutes to heat up.
3. Pour the soup into the mugs. It's probably better to pour the hot soup into the mug when it's sitting on the counter.
4. Wrap the mug up with a cloth napkin, go sit on the couch & enjoy your soup!

Notes
~I made a bunch of cloth napkins awhile back and LOVE them. This is the tutorial.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.