Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Snacking Healthy | Creamcheese Graham Crackers


Okay so I realize that some people don't consider cream cheese to be healthy, but really it's not HORRIBLE for you as long as you don't eat it all the time. It has some fat in it, but if you're craving cheesecake and don't really want to make one or eat all that sugar then this is your new best friend!

Oh, by the way I've decided to turn "Snacking Healthy" into a new series. Notice the new header? I figured that since I do write a post in this series every now and then that I could turn it into a full blown series.


Ingredients
2 full graham crackers
Softened cream cheese
Cinnamon for sprinkling

Directions
1. Break the graham crackers into four pieces.
2. Spread the cream cheese over them.
3. Sprinkle with a little cinnamon.
4. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Quick, easy AND delicious! Since I make my own cheese that is similar to cream cheese, that would work, too! Thanks, Helen! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.