Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Sponsor Slots Open April-June!


Hey ladies! Just thought I'd let you know that I have a few slots opening up at the beginning of April! Jump on this opportunity to be a sponsor of Blue Eyed Beauty Blog!! I will only have 17 slots for the next three months so be quick to grab one before they're all gone! This will probably be the only announcement I make for this so if they don't fill I'll be deleting them. Details on Swapping Buttons can be found on the link. Email me if you're interested. Good luck!

7 of 17 spots are full!

1 comment:


  1. Oh I'm so glad I saw this post in my news feed! I know we agreed to swap buttons (and I see you have mine) and then I totally lost your blog. Anyway, grabbing your button now and adding it to my sidebar. :) Sorry for the delay.

    http://www.nadanadalimonada.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.