Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Winter Style | I Heart Presents

Merry Christmas everyone! Yes I am blogging, but it is almost 10pm at night as I write up this short, but promised, blog post! Autry had to work this evening and the rest of the family festivities happened earlier this morning & afternoon so I have little else to do but write up blog posts for the rest of this week! (All Christmas related, of course!)

Anyway, here is the outfit I had on today as we opened presents, visited with family, and had scrumptious foods to stuff our bellies. :)

Red shirt: Old Navy (view in this winter 2012 post & this summer 2012 post!)
Black 'Presents' shirt: WalMart (Miley Cyrus)
Denim Skirt: Made by Me! (tutorial here)
No shoes! I stayed home all day, I did wear socks for a while though...they were Christmassy too!
If I had gone out I would've worn my black boots...which I wear in almost all my Winter Style posts lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.