Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Sweetheart Chocolates

 
Today I wanted to do something a little different and share with you a place I visited not too long ago! :) This little shop is one I had seen this past summer when I was on vacation and thought it would be an interesting place to stop in some time when I had a chance... I was right! The shop is absolutely awesome and there are so many different types of chocolate candies to pick from! I could've died and gone to heaven. Welcome to Sweetheart Chocolates!
 
 
I saw these lovely little chocolate presents...and at first I didn't know what they were, but after asking I found out they were chocolate dipped rice krispy treats!
 
 
Not only were they absolutely beautiful, but they were quite tasty too!!!
 
 
These adorable little white chocolate snowflakes came home with me as well!
They were awesome too!
 
I absolutely loved the two items Autry & I bought...and I'm sure I'll love more when I take the time to go back and pick something else out! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.