Sunday, November 25, 2012

Words On Sunday| Simple Wonderful Life


(photo via Pinterest)

I really love this quote! I want to challenge you readers to find something each day this week that made your day wonderful even though it wasn't 'perfect'. If you have little kids and they were helping you fold laundry maybe the wonderful would be that they had folded their own clothes. No, it wasn't perfect like you would have folded it, but it's wonderful that they can take pride in something they did themselves! It can even be simpler than that, a picture they drew, or even getting dressed! And for yourself: anything that isn't perfect but is still wonderful and makes your day counts!!! Have a Simple Wonderful Week everyone! :)

4 comments:

  1. Hi Lovely, I'm your new follower from Blog Hop.
    Love your awesome blog. Feel free to check out & follow my blog @ revampspunkyrena.blogspot.com
    xoxo
    Rena

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute quote and very true :) sometimes you just have to remind yourself!


    x
    Angie (www.sundaybelle.com)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.