Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Fall Style | Dressed Up In Gray

I honestly have no clue when I wore this outfit, but I can tell you that the weather was lovely and that it was a rare occasion because I was wearing heels!! Granted they were wedge heels, but still...it is very rare for me to have anything other than a flat shoe on my feet. (This is because of my back problems, but seeing as I was going to be sitting most of the time I decided to go ahead and wear them because I have them and I wanted something different and fun!)

White Ruffled Tank: Made by Me! (Refashioned)
Silver Scarf: Thrifted years ago for probably a dollar.
Gray Open Front Cardigan: Julie's Closet (Also Seen In This Post)
Knee Length Denim Skirt w/Ruffle: Made by Me! (Refashioned)
Black Canvas Open Toe Wedges: Payless Shoe Source years ago.

And so you know this was Autry's first attempt at taking photos for my blog! I think he did pretty well, don't you? I told him he should start getting some practice for when we get married and I will have no one else to take pictures for me lol.

That's all for this week's outfit post y'all! I will say it was really fun and comfy and I will miss wearing clothes like this seeing as next month it will be December and already colder weather is coming in.

Fall Style Posts: Welcome Fall, School Support, A Little Country, Floral Skirts & Grays, Baby Blue & Brown, White Ruffles & Purple, Friday Night Date, A Not So Cold Fall Day, Warm Grays, Cute, Comfy & Casual, Voting Day Outfit, Dressed Up In Gray, Casual Denim, Green & Black.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.