Sunday, November 18, 2012

Apostolic Links Update #4

Hello everyone! I'm excited to announce the arrival of two new blogs to the Apostolic Pentecostal Bloggers Link up!! Yay! How cool is that?! :) I know it's been awhile, but this week is the first week in a bit that there has been any activity. If you know of any Apostolic/Pentecostal Bloggers or Girls on Pinterest send them over to LINK UP so they can meet other Bloggers & Pinners!!

Okay! On to the features...


Megan writes over at A Flair For Hair. Although the blog itself has not been updated in a while (post wise) there is still a ton of information there which you may be interested in such as all the adorable hairstyle tutorials she has put together!


Kristin writes "Random" by Kristin. A blog about friends, food, family, and random bits and pieces of her life!

That's all for this week's update!! Tell your friends and hopefully I'll have more to share with you next Sunday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.