Friday, October 12, 2012

Verse A Day October Challenge | Days 11 & 12


I really do promise I will try and keep up with this challenge better! :) Yesterday was one week on my new medicine so it was time to start taking two pills...I was quite out of it. I'm still doing pretty rough today. I took a long nap and have kept to my room most of the day.

Day 11: Something Close-Up

This one was really hard for me to find a verse for. I really had no clue where to start. I remembered a verse my mom had me memorize when I was little. It fits pretty well with today's topic.

James 4:8 KJV: "Draw nigh to God and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded."

Day 12: On The Table

This is another verse I memorized when I was a child.

Psalms 23:5 KJV: "Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over."

2 comments:

  1. I chose Psalm 23:5 too! :D

    Niki
    nikis-notebook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How cool! I haven't been over yet to see it. I've been busy with editing photos (I did a senior photo shoot earlier this week) and working on my blog update. It bugs me that my blog is a disaster right now lol. I'm sure I'll be by soon though. :)

      Helen

      Delete

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.