Sunday, October 21, 2012

Val's Photo Session Sneak Peek

Although I am still very much behind in posting photos on my Photography Blog, I thought it would only be fair to give a kind of preview of all the photos I spent so much time working on all of last week! Val went and got them printed and I took a pic of them all laid out on her bed. I thought they turned out so well! I am SO proud of the editing job!!! I can say for sure it is the best editing job I've ever done on a photo session. :) I can't say for sure when the full photo's will show up on the blog (since I try to post everything in order of when they were taken and I'm still posting things from August...) but I will for sure write a post and let you all know so you can hop over and check out all the full photos when they do come out. Until then, here's a little sneak peek!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.