Monday, September 17, 2012

Snacking Healthy | Healthy Granola, Fruit, & Yogurt Snack


The last two weeks I have been enjoying this lovely, easy to prepare, and delicious snack. I usually whip it up in the evenings when I need to eat a little something to take my night meds. Not only is this yummy, but it is very healthy for you!


Ingredients
Granola (1/3 cup)
Raisins, frozen blueberries, fresh diced strawberries/grapes/apples (1/3 cup)
Honey (1 Tablespoon)
Dannon plain yogurt (1/3 cup)

Directions
1. Layer half of each amount of the granola, raisins, and yogurt in a small glass or a bowl.
2. Finish off the snack with the remaining granola, raisins, and yogurt.
3. Top it off by drizzling the honey over it!

Notes
~I usually fix mine up like this and then mix everything together. I think I just like to see all the layers of each ingredient before I blend it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.