Sunday, September 30, 2012

10 Day YOU Challenge | My 10 Secrets

BlogLoveTherapy

So I am a few days late for this challenge, but basically every Thursday for the next 10 weeks I will answer one of these questions.

Todays (or this past Thursday's) question was 10 secrets. Here's mine!

1. I hate taking showers. Mostly because I get dizzy due to the stuff from my wreck and side effects from meds.

2. I am a huge procrastinator. Although this may not be a huge secret, I doubt any of you know/knew that. I usually put things off for as long as I can.

3. I hate Greek food. No joke. I will fix it for someone else, but I try never to eat it. That's probably due to the fact that I got food poisoning from it the last time I ate it.

4. I don't have a sense of humor. Well, I do, but it doesn't show. This is also something from my wreck. That part of my brain was damaged so when people crack jokes or are joking about something I usually can't tell. I usually think they are being dead serious so I usually get mad. It is a rare occasion when I actually catch the joke and it's even rarer for me to come up with a funny reply.

5. I hate reptiles. And spiders. They gross me out. I don't like snakes, crocodiles, lizards...none of them!

6. I have a terrible time fixing my hair up in cute hairstyles. You would think it is easy since I have curly hair, but it is an annoying task...thus the reason I usually throw my hair into a ponytail or leave it down.

7. I have more ideas than I have energy to complete them. This may not come as a surprise, but it is for sure true! If you don't believe me just check out these three boards of things I want to do: Home To Do/Make, Future Crafts, I Will Do/Make This.

8. I am terrible at keeping up with all three of my blogs. I tend to focus on BEB and not so much on Angel Light Photography by Helen or Exercise Encouragement Group...although I am working on updating EEG more often.

9. I have enough clothes for 10 people in my closet. No joke. I love clothes! :)

10. I really do love not wearing makeup. I've been make-up free for almost a complete year now! :)

If you'd love to join in this challenge click here and join the link-up over at BlogLoveTherapy! It's not too late to join! This past weeks link-up ends Thursday the 4th which is when the second link-up starts!

Read the other posts in this series: 10 Secrets, 9 Loves, 8 Fears, 7 Wants, 6 Places, 5 Foods, 4 Books, 3 Films, 2 Songs, 1 Photo.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love how you've done the 10 Day YOU Challenge. I thought about doing it but I was too lazy to think. haha.. Great 10 secrets! ;)

    xo - Sheila
    www.sheislovelyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It took me awhile to come up with ten things...and even then some of them weren't really 'secrets'.

      Helen

      Delete

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.