Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Banana Pudding

This is one of the best banana pudding recipes I have ever had in my life! I love banana pudding, but this is definitely the new favorite recipe. I hope you enjoy this as much as my siblings and I did! The original recipe was found via Pinterest and came from Pearls, Handcuffs, & Happy Hour.


Ingredients
1 box Nilla Wafers
4 bananas
3 cups milk
2 small boxes instant French Vanilla pudding
1 8oz. pkg cream cheese
1 14oz. can sweetened condensed milk
1 12oz. container Cool Whip

Directions
1. In a 9x13 pan line the bottom with whole Nilla Wafers. Mine used 40 cookies exactly.
2. Slice bananas and place on top of cookies in the pan.
3. In a medium bowl place milk and both instant pudding mixes. Mix for 3 minutes until thickened. Set aside.
4. In another medium bowl place cream cheese and condensed milk. Mix until most of the lumps are gone from the cream cheese. Add cool whip and continue to mix until smooth.
5. Pour the cream cheese mixture into the pudding mixture and mix until well blended.
6. Pour over the bananas and cookies in the pan. Smooth the top.
7. The remaining cookies in the bag need to be gently crushed using your hand. Make sure there are no whole cookies then sprinkle on top of the pudding mix.
8. Place in freezer for 30 minutes to serve quickly. Or in the fridge for 1 hour if you have more time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.