Sunday, April 8, 2012

Crockpot Potatoes

This is a family favorite recipe and is perfect for holidays or other events where you want to prepare a main food ahead of time!


Ingredients
20 potatoes; peeled, chopped, cooked, and drained
16 oz. sour cream
16 oz. marble jack cheese, shredded (we like to shred the block ourselves because it has a better flavor than pre-packaged shredded cheese)
1 stick of Butter
Salt and Pepper

Directions
1. Place all ingredients in a greased, large crockpot. You can layer potatoes, sour cream, cheese, butter, salt/pepper two times if you like. It is better this way.
2. Cook on low for 2-3 hours, or until it is hot and cheese is melted.
3. Serve warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.